Saturday 26 February 2011

I'm (back) on the Map!

Good news - I have been able to get my position restored on the Yotreps site (they had "lost" the boat details). You may have to scroll down the list little further, look for my call sign mley4.

Will somebody please get the Weather Gods to read the rule book. I'm still here, in Rodney Bay, sitting out NE 30-35kts for the second day running. Not only that but its cloudy - this is supposed to be de Caribbean Mon!

Who needs Tescos? The boat boys sell everything. It's shopping direct, Carib Style!

1 comment:

  1. We're still in Grenada too. It looks like the winds will ease on Tuesday, so we plan to leave then. At least it didn't rain today...for the first time since I got back from the States. Glad to see you're back on the map. It makes it a bit easier to find you. ;)

    ReplyDelete