Sunday 24 July 2011

Boat Mending for the next trip

Arriving home was great - good to see family and friends, good to have an English beer, but the English summer!!!!!! This weekend has been the only two blue sky days since I got home. It's warmer, but summer?

I'm catching up with all those jobs that I nearly got round too over the last year.

In the short term I'm sailing locally, the Solent, and aim to cross to France in a couple of weeks time for a spell. The plan, at the moment seems to be to head east next April, for the Baltic, and then on up to Sweden and Finland to catch-up with friends from this years cruise in their home waters. If you fancy joining me, either on my boat, or to sail in company, let me know.

My home sailing club welcomes visitors and has its own pontoon, so if you are in the area, drop in and give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment